NEWS FLASH: Read about 1-on-1 Zoom sessions
Five tech solutions that may help to keep older adults healthy, safe and socially connected while making caregiving tasks less stressful for their family members.
1. Social Connection – Video Chat and Social Media Keep Seniors in Touch with Long-distance Loved Ones
2. Safety – Seniors Living Alone Can Get Help with the Push of a Button
3. Exercise – Video Games Get Seniors' Bodies and Minds Moving
4. Medication Management – Smartphone Apps Can Help Prevent Medication Errors
5. Health Tracking – Online Tools Simplify the Process of Maintaining and Accessing Seniors' Health Information
We partner with numerous senior centers in the greater Baltimore area & offer many courses in:
- - Microsoft Windows
- - Internet Browsing Know-How
- - Microsoft Office
- - Social Media
- - Individualized attention and 1-on-1 classes
- ... and more.